Praises Along the Way--What a Blessed Day!

August 18, 2008

All day the Lord has been sending people to the house to care for our needs. The aide helped Danni clean up and she changed her bed and cleaned her bathroom. The nurse checked her over to make sure she was doing okay. Danni is feeling pretty good and eating more today.

Someone brought other things to help her. The Cancer Services called and said they got a walker in she could use that has a seat if she gets tired on her walks around the kitchen island. She got a card for encouragement in the mail and these were just the obvious things that stuck out today! And the day isn’t over yet! Every need is met above and beyond at the time she needs it!

I love how God thinks of every little thing. He sends those ministering “angels” to help his children in need. It’s so much fun to see God in action. May his blessings rest on all of those who gave of themselves to her today in thought, prayer, word or deeds.

There is NO God like our God!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so wonderful to hear of your continuous blessings. What a great deal of comfort for you and your family. Still praying for more blessings for you all. XOXO

Anonymous said...

I AM SO GLAD DANNI IS DOING GOOD AND HOLDING UP OK IF I HAD YOUR ADDRESS I COULD SEND SOMETHING TO HER TO MAKE HER FEEL BETTER!!!!

Anonymous said...

God's love for us is powerful. We had some good news this week. I have been singing the song "How Great is our God." He is great. He wraps his hands around us. I hope he continues to bless Danni and your whole family. I hope the sun shines on all of you today.
God Bless....

Anonymous said...

God's love for us is powerful. We had some good news this week. I have been singing the song "How Great is our God." He is great. He wraps his hands around us. I hope he continues to bless Danni and your whole family. I hope the sun shines on all of you today.
God Bless....

Anonymous said...

Thank you God for your continued love and devotion of friends that show us all that you are there lighting the way for us all. Amen!
Friends are Gods way of showing us that he is always there with us.
Love and Prayers!

Ann'Re said...

We continue to hold Danni and all of you up in prayer. Hugs...
Ann'Re & Family

Anonymous said...

I received a letter from Danni today thanking us for her chair. We are thrilled she enjoys it so much. Your love has touched our hearts in the most meaningful way. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me, you are such a treasure. "God blesses us with each other", I am thankful God sent you to me, and to those close to me. Make sure you get some games to play on that lap top, all work and no play gets kind of boring don't you think? God will continue to bless you Danni. Love to you, Love that smile, XOXO cr