June 29, 2008, New Update

Tomorrow we will be awaiting a call from the doctor. Friday we found out that the plastic piece that was fitted for her head is ready and I'm hoping that we can do surgery as soon as possible.

We have questions for the doctor such as can she have a shunt put in the same time as the prosthesis? Will it make the incision heal more quickly? Will it help any future leakage? Danni hasn't fully decided if she wants one in or not but she will have to make that decision soon.

Hopefully he can answer our questions. I will keep you all up to date.

3 comments:

Lori Bieber said...

If it helps.... the shunt helped my father in law. It was a blessing from God for my father in law. His leaking had stopped and he was able to start his radiation. If you or Danni want to talk about what my father in law went threw and how his was done please email me at BobnLori2@aol.com. God bless in making this decision. I know it is not easy.

Anonymous said...

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE. WE WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR DANNI AND WATCH DO HIS AMAZING WORK!! LOVE YOU LOTS. IT WAS GREAT SEEING YOU GUYS ON WEDNESDAY, HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN SOON.
MARIANNE

Jeff said...

GOD Bless you Danni, Christie and Matt. Grandma and I are constantly checking the blog to see how our girls is doing. The people at our church are always asking about her, those that don't seem to check the website. And others say they are checking it at least two or three times a week. Everyone is praying, we all know what miraculous things our GOD can do! Christie keep adding to your blog, your words are truly led by our LORD, they lift us as well as keep us informed. We Love you all Grandpa and Grandma Ervin