June 18, 2008, Not Today....apparently

Mom down, mom down! My back is out and I won't be going anywhere for the rest of the week, at least. Danni and I are both slow moving now. I am identifing with her on a new level. This situation has made for some hillarious moments and also it's been an avenue to for the kids to gather around me and lay their hands on me in prayer.

This is a huge decision to make whether or not to go ahead or just tough it out and wait. Also, its been about four weeks since they sent the cat scan to the prosthesis company. Maybe it will be ready next week. These things I don't know for sure, it is just what I'm thinking. It's so hard to know what to do.

It seems that God threw a monkey wrench into the plan for today so, we'll just go with it for now. If we ask God to stop us if this isn't his will then we have to be ready when he does.

Proverbs 16:9 says, "In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."

Proverbs 19:21 says, "Many are the plans of a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails."

I acknowledge you are in control, Lord, thy will not mine, I trust you.

No comments: