June 17, 2008

Tomorrow Danni and I will be going back to the doctor for a little check up. Danni has been having headaches again under the fluid pocket and so we'll have it checked and maybe go ahead with the shunt while we're waiting for the plastic piece to be made.

We'll talk to the doctor and see what he thinks. If we decide that she should go ahead with the shunt to relieve the pressure then he will probably be able to get her in pretty quickly.

This morning I was reading again in Joshua 1 so many times in there he is told by God and then the people "Be strong and courageous..." God always brings us what we need when we need it.

Much love to all, thanks for all the prayers and love and support.


Lori Bieber said...

my prayers are with you. I can tell you that the shunt worked for my father in law so he was able to do his radiation. Oct. 1 will be 3 years and he has surpassed everything the doctors had told us or thought themselves. God is with us all.
God Bless you and Thank you for your spiritual messages. you don't know how much it helps some of us with other kinds of problems.

Anonymous said...

Danni & Christi:

Much Love and Prayers you way. We want you to know you are in our thoughts so often each day. We want you to know if there's anything we can do for you any day at any time please don't hesitate to ask. Kala says to tell Danni she has some great movies to watch, she can bring them over along with some popcorn to share.
Just let her know when.
Love You and Praying for you !!
Diane & Kala

Anonymous said...