Labor of Love

October 23, 2008

Its been a long night and day but worth all the hard work to have her home. This afternoon the hospice people will be here to set her up in their system so hopefully I'll have just one more night of doing it alone, well, Matt was a tremendous help.

I've also gotten a lot of help from neighbors and friends. Running errands, helping me to change bedding and move Danni and even sleeping with cell phone in hand ready to run in the middle of the night if I need help.

What an awesome community God has placed us in and what an awesome group of exceptional people who put feet to their faith! They are even organizing meals for every other day for a while. I am overwhelmed with their loving-kindness. May God bless them abundantly as well as all of you who faithfully pray for Danni all day and even several times a day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure Danni feels better just knowing she is home! Home always makes you feel better! Praises to God for his healing so she could go home. Prayers are always with you!

Anonymous said...

Isaiah 38:1-5

In those days was Hezekiah sick unto death .... Amoz came unto him, and said unto him, Thus saith the Lord, Set thine house in order: for thou shalt die, and not live.

Then Hezekiah TURNED HIS FACE TOWARD THE WALL, and prayed unto the Lord, and said, Remember now, O Lord, I beseech thee, how I have walked before thee in truth and with a perfect heart, and have done that which is good in they sight. AND HEZEKIAH WEPT SORE.
Then came the word of the Lord to Isaiah, saying, Go, and say to Hezekiah, Thus saith the Lord, the God of David thy father, I HAVE HEARD THEY PRAYER, I HAVE SEEN THY TEARS: BEHOLD I WILL ADD UNTO THY DAYS .......


Jesus, the same yesterday, today, and forever. AMEN & AMEN

Anonymous said...

glad to hear that danni is home i make sure i check everyday to see how everything is going.i know danni is glad to be home.nobody likes the hospital.i pray and think of danni everyday.and i know that god is with her holding her hand and will stay beside her.GOD love you both and your family.lots of love danni and hugs. michells mom PAM