Done........Already?

September 20, 2008 6:40am

Matt and I fell asleep in surgical waiting. The doctor shook my knee and woke me with a start. She's done and already is feeling better. They moved her to recovery for an hour and then to a room. She can eat after 9am and if she feels okay doc will let her go home today.

What a good decision she made to come to the hospital last night. I'm proud of her! She was doing a great job taking care of herself, telling us we need to go to the ER, by ambulance and telling the doctors and nurses that she was in need of pain meds.

She even said we could go home and get some sleep before she had talked to the doctor in Kendallville! I said, "I don't think so but thanks!" No way mama bear would leave her there alone! Thank you, thank you, thank you Jesus!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You must be a very proud momma Bear. You have a beautiful strong daughter. God Bless, LORI